WELCOME TO HERE TV:
Thank you for subscribing to Here.TV!
Below is a list of answers to the most common questions we receive. Please note, we are always developing the service to improve user experience.
If you have any questions that are not answered below, please contact us at [email protected]. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response.
We have hundreds of hours of movies, series and documentaries available worldwide – including GLAAD Award winner Shelter, Emmy nominated documentary, 30 Years From Here and critically acclaimed series Dante’s Cove.
Unfortunately, not every title is available worldwide due to licensing restrictions.
To assist our viewers, we have created a folder for all web and mobile devices called “Worldwide” which places all the WW titles into a single folder for the convenience of international subscribers. Visit:
In addition, ALL Latest News powered by The Advocate, OUT Magazine and Pride.com is available to view worldwide as well.
HOW DO I WATCH?:
Subscribe Now for access to the largest LGBTQ library featuring hundreds of hours of award winning movies, series and specials! New movies every week! Watch the Latest News powered by The Advocate, OUT and Pride!
There are many exciting ways to watch Here TV!
• Mobile: Download the Here TV App and watch anywhere, anytime!
a. Apple Store iOS for use with your iPhone and iPad.
b. Google Play for use on all Android devices
• TV: Connect with your TV devices and watch Here.TV in HD on the big screen.
a. Apple TV
c. Amazon Fire
• Web: Have access to all the videos and access your account details and controls at http://www.here.tv
Passwords are currently set to 8-characters, are case-sensitive and require at least one number (The character limit will be increased in future versions).
If you forget your password or are having difficulty logging in, you may reset your password at:
If you are having difficulty with DEVICES while viewing using an internet browser, please make sure cookies are turned on and enabled. Please do NOT use Private or Incognito mode while using the service.
Cookies are used to track and recognize your device. If you clear your cache and delete cookies, the service will re-register your device and may register the same device multiple times.
If you are having difficulty viewing media, please make sure your browser software is up-to-date and your flash settings are both on and enabled.
If you are having audio / visual problems with the Here TV Roku channel, here are a few things to try:
• Make sure the firmware and software is up-to-date on your Roku device. If you are not sure how to do this, please refer to this link:
• Check your HDMI connection on both the device and your television.
• Reboot or power-cycle the device.
• Finally, uninstall and reinstall the channel on your Roku device.
We recommend using a Roku 3 or newer to maximize your viewing experience.
To manage your devices, please follow these steps:
1. Login to your account at here.tv
2. Select YOUR ACCOUNT in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Select the tab for DEVICES — where you can manage and remove devices associated with your account.
Note: Due to security purposes, you can only remove devices once every two weeks.
For additional device assistance, please contact App Support.
MINIMUM INTERNET SPEEDS:
We recommend a minimum download speed of 3.0 Mbps or higher for High Definition videos to ensure optimal playback.
Your user name is the e-mail address used upon sign-up.
If logging in via Facebook, your user name is the same e-mail address used to login to to your Facebook account.