6. All Male, All Nude — Sure, the title is titillating, but don’t be fooled — in addition to some of the more popular male organs, this documentary also has heart. Get an inside look at the male strippers of the only all nude gay strip club in the Bible Belt, premiering this April.
7. Falling for Angels — Southern California is a diverse place, and season one of Falling for Angels shows us just how unique we are. Each of the six episodes takes viewers to a new neighborhood, from Malibu to Boyle Heights, telling stories that promote sexual health and a sex-positive approach to the 21st century.
8. Tomcat — We don’t want to spoil too much, but this Austrian film certainly deserved the 2016 Teddy Award for Best Film. HereTV is currently the only place you can watch the riveting drama of Andreas, Stefan and their tomcat Moses (and the violence that ensues), so there’s no excuse not to check it out.
9. Free Fall — This German film tells the story of a police officer in training who falls for a fellow officer. While it may sound like your run-of-the-mill gay plot, the spellbinding performances and deft directing weave a heart-wrenching tale of love and loss.
10. Boys — If you’re in the mood for a feel-good movie that will make you smile, definitely watch this Dutch classic. It’s a universally relatable story about sexual awakenings, young love and all the complications that go with it.